If you’ve heard of our outstanding customer service and products and now is your chance to work for the LEADER in the industry.
Zander Solutions is expanding, and we are building a team to grow with us.
At Zander Solutions, our crews work hard—and they’re REWARDED for it.
At Zander Solutions, we not only reward with great pay and a generous benefits package but also with a CAREER that has forward momentum and a clear path to SUCCESS.
Work YEAR ROUND!
Zander Solutions has been a leader in the industry for over 40 years, thanks to great employees.
Job Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Installing various types of insulation in attics, crawl spaces, and walls.
- Using insulations types such as spray foam, fiberglass batting, and cellulose.
- Removal of insulation (fiberglass batt, blown-in fiberglass, and blow in cellulose)
- Willingness to work in high places.
- Willingness to work in tight/confined spaces.
- Ability to work in various climates.
- Ability to use bare hand and power tools.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
All prospective employees must complete a pre-employment drug screen so that Zander Solutions can ensure the safety and accuracy of all jobs.
In addition to rewarding work, competitive pay, and frequent advancement opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Package
- 401(K) Matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid S-T Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Year-Round Work
- Overtime Available
- Advancement Opportunities
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Verona, WI 53593: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location