Waterproofing prices can fluctuate from home to home, with many contributing factors. The cost of waterproofing can be impacted heavily by the following factors:
- The scope of work
- Example: Are you seeking repairs for a few foundation cracks, before flooding begins?
- Example: Does your project require a new egress window well?
- Accessibility of the repair
- The location and accessibility of the repair can impact waterproofing prices
- Remodeling needed
- In some instances, for waterproofing projects with larger scopes, your home will require remodeling
- This is something Zander Solutions sees more often when your home has already experienced flooding, if foundation cracks are not identified before it’s too late
In all cases, waterproofing your home, and scheduling a free inspection will reduce costs, and eliminate concerns for future water damage. We recommend scheduling a free waterproofing consultation with one of our waterproofing pros. We’ll visit your home, conduct an evaluation, and give you an estimate for your project. Our waterproofing pros will have a quote to you within 24 hours of the on-site visit.
Schedule your free waterproofing consultation today.